CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My two angels!!

Eli taking his bubble bath- around 2 months old
So, I'm sure you are wondering....TWO angels?? Well, my first little angel is ( of course) my baby Eli!  I am so grateful to have him and appreciate every minute with him.  The other angel is the lady in the picture with us.  I don't want to reveal her full name, but her first name is Lisa and she a nicu doctor in College Station.  I owe her everything because she is the reason Eli is still here with me today.  I still get teary eyed when I think of that night, but was so lucky that Lisa was a doctor there.   This is a picture of us at the College Station hospital just 2 months after Eli was born.  I had to go there and thank her personally.  She ( and the other AMAZING staff) will always be in my hearts because without them, I wouldn't get to see Eli's smiling face everyday!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment