CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

And so potty training begins...

Well, the past week has been a busy one. A graduation, wedding, end of school, Eli's "graduation", and ( dare I say it ) POTTY TRAINING!! We knew that we wanted to try it before Eli starts his new school in July, but it really creates havoc on our routine! I had heard that you were supposed to go straight to undies ( I call them panties, but Jake corrects me everytime saying that panties are for girls). We tried undies on Saturday. I bought 7 pairs of Thomas "undies". Well, Eli must have really liked all of them because within 3 hours, we were out of undies!!! I quickly went to the store and got pull-ups instead. Eli has gone on the potty about 5 times since we started yesterday. I even brought "Potty" ( that is our name for him/her...) outside to use. We were hoping to have him potty trained in a month, but I'm not holding my breath! Wish us luck!
After playing outside in the pool, daddy made us dinner...I love him!
Soo happy
Chillin' on Potty

Ms. Paula gave Eli a cute chair for outside
Eli loves his Ms. Paula
Bye bye hugs
Trying to do his business

My sweet friend, the gorgeous bride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment