CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eli is 10 months old!

I can't believe my baby boy is already 10 months old!! Time really flies! Eli is growing so fast. He still loves to talk and pulls up on EVERYTHING! I think he is going through a little separation anxiety- only wants mommy- which I LOVE! I know this time will pass where I am not needed as much, so I am enjoying it while I can!
Weight: 22 lbs.
New things: crawls FAST, pulls up on everything and cruises, started standing by himself yesterday.
Here are a few pictures over the past month. I lost my camera battery charger, so I didn't get to take any pictures of Eli with his granny and grandpa Prukop who came to visit us just a few weeks ago. I found my battery charger, so I'm ready to take more pics when we come home in 2 WEEKS!!! yay!




1 comments:

The Bryants

It is going too quickly isn't it! He is so cute!!! Walking is just around the corner if he is standing on his own.... Be prepared!

Post a Comment