CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Since I have 2 valentines this year, I will make a list of 10 things I love about each of them!
Eli:
1. the way you looked the first day I saw you- like an angel
2. your personality- you are so funny and you know it!
3. Those pretty little lips that make a perfect smile
4. You are a little man- wanting to do all the big boy things!
5. you are my little superman- nothing can stop you!
6. when you smile every morning when I come get you from your crib
7. you flap your arms and kick your legs when you get excited!
8. your obsession with buttons
9. those beautiful green eyes that look up at me when I cuddle you at night
10. I love EVERYTHING about you and can't make a list....it would go on forever!

I love you Eli! Thank you for making your momma a better person = )

Jacob:
1. the way you get excited about things!
2. your smile and the way you laugh when you think something is REALLY funny
3. how hardworking you are!
4. your ADDICTION to the olympics, jelly beans, man v. food
5. your cooking- every dish is perfect! ( I am jealous)
6. I love watching you with Eli- it makes me smile to see what a great dad you are!
7. the most patient person ever! I know I test your patience a lot!
8. you always know what I'm thinking and are there for me when I need you
9. those gorgeous sky blue eyes
10. you are truly a good person- there is not a mean bone in your body!
I'm lucky to have you in my life- love u = )



2 comments:

Granny Mary

OMG that's so sweet chocho :)
LOVE it!!!


THe blog looks AMAZING btw... love the new layout and the video of the lil man!!!

Granny Mary

This is meg on mom's account btw :P

Post a Comment